The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of DARPA through the Materials with Controlled Microstructural Architecture program and of JRG's NASA Early Career grants. The authors are grateful to Ramathasan Thevamaran and Ladan Salari for helping on bulk compression testing, Scott Godfrey for FE simulations, Lucas Meza and Dongchan Jang for fruitful discussions and the Kavli Nanoscience Institute (KNI) at Caltech for providing support and infrastructure.
Fabrication and Deformation of Metallic Glass Micro-Lattices†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 889–896, July 2014
How to Cite
Rys, J., Valdevit, L., Schaedler, T. A., Jacobsen, A. J., Carter, W. B. and Greer, J. R. (2014), Fabrication and Deformation of Metallic Glass Micro-Lattices. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 889–896. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300454
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!