GSR acknowledges support from Office of Naval Research Grant N00014-11-1-0678. Facilities support from the Carnegie Mellon MRSEC, under National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-0520425, are also acknowledged. Kunyuan Gao acknowledges support in part from the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China 2013DFB50170, the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China 2013AA031301, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China 51101001. Xiaokun Yuan acknowledges support from the Beijing Natural Science Foundation 2123061 and the State Key Lab of Advanced Metals and Materials 2013-Z01. Xiaokun Yuan is truly grateful to several anonymous experts for valuable comments and suggestions, and also appreciates Dr. Yuntao Lei for providing kind help to this work, and thanks Dr. Hongmei Xu for giving linguistic advice.
Grain Boundary Plane Distributions in a Hot Rolled 5A06 Aluminum Alloy†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1105–1110, September 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, X., Gao, K., Rohrer, G. S. and Fang, X. (2014), Grain Boundary Plane Distributions in a Hot Rolled 5A06 Aluminum Alloy. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 1105–1110. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300458
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- Office of Naval Research Grant. Grant Number: N00014-11-1-0678
- Carnegie Mellon MRSEC, under National Science Foundation
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2013DFB50170
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2013AA031301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51101001
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2123061
- State Key Lab of Advanced Metals and Materials. Grant Number: 2013-Z01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!