S. T. A. is grateful to Dr. Olga Guseva of EMPA-Dübendorf (Switzerland) for her help with the orientational stiffness and compliance averaging procedures. The initial impetus for this work came from the discussions with Prof. G. H. Fredrickson of the Materials Research Laboratory at UCSB (Santa Barbara, U.S.A.). The work was conducted within the framework of the Kaiteki Institute (Tokyo, Japan, www.kaiteki-institute.com) project on the Acoustic Damping of Polymer Composites.
Effect of Inclusion Agglomeration and Percolation on the Dynamic Stiffness of Composite Materials with Coated Spherical Inclusions†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 528–531, May 2014
How to Cite
Andermatt, S. T. and Gusev, A. A. (2014), Effect of Inclusion Agglomeration and Percolation on the Dynamic Stiffness of Composite Materials with Coated Spherical Inclusions. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 528–531. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300459
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!