This paper was amended 30th January 2015 because figure captions 1, 2 and 3 were corrected.
Numerical Investigation on the Depth Filtration of Liquid Metals: Influence of Process Conditions and Inclusion Properties†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Multi-Functional Filters for Metal Melt Filtration
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1307–1314, December 2013
How to Cite
Werzner, E., Mendes, M. A. A., Ray, S. and Trimis, D. (2013), Numerical Investigation on the Depth Filtration of Liquid Metals: Influence of Process Conditions and Inclusion Properties. Adv. Eng. Mater., 15: 1307–1314. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300465
The authors gratefully acknowledge the German Research Foundation (DFG) for supporting the Collaborative Research Center CRC 920, subproject B02.
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Collaborative Research Center CRC 920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!