We thank ETH Zurich for financial support. Urs Krebs is kindly acknowledged for designing and manufacturing the different set-ups (Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Online Library or from the author).
Micro Mirror Polymer Composite Offers Mechanically Switchable Light Transmittance†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 878–883, July 2014
How to Cite
Rotzetter, A. C. C., Fuhrer, R., Grass, R. N., Schumacher, C. M., Stoessel, P. R. and Stark, W. J. (2014), Micro Mirror Polymer Composite Offers Mechanically Switchable Light Transmittance. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 878–883. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300478
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!