This work received financial support from Discovery Grant 402370 as well as Engage Grant 446998, funded by Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC).
Sustained Percolation in Stretched Silver Nanowire Networks for Stretchable Inter-Connection Applications†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 905–908, July 2014
How to Cite
Park, J. S., Rezaei, M. and Kim, W. S. (2014), Sustained Percolation in Stretched Silver Nanowire Networks for Stretchable Inter-Connection Applications. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 905–908. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300483
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2013
- Discovery. Grant Number: 402370
- Engage. Grant Number: 446998
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!