Present address: School of Materials, The University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom
Martensitic Phase Transformation and Deformation Behavior of Fe–Mn–C–Al Twinning-Induced Plasticity Steel during High-Pressure Torsion†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 927–932, July 2014
How to Cite
Yan, K., Bhattacharyya, D., Lian, Q., Kabra, S., Kawasaki, M., Carr, D. G., Callaghan, M. D., Avdeev, M., Li, H., Wang, Y., Liao, X., Langdon, T. G., Liss, K.-D. and Dippenaar, R. J. (2014), Martensitic Phase Transformation and Deformation Behavior of Fe–Mn–C–Al Twinning-Induced Plasticity Steel during High-Pressure Torsion. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 927–932. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300488
Present address: ISIS Facility, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, STFC, Chilton, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 0QX, United Kingdom
Present address: School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering, The University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom
Present address: Quantum Beam Science Directorate, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, 2–4 Shirakata-Shirane Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki-ken, 319-1195, Japan
The authors acknowledge travel funding to the ESRF provided by the International Synchrotron Access Program (ISAP) managed by the Australian Synchrotron. The ISAP is funded by a National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy grant provided by the Federal Government of Australia. We thank beamline staff Dr. Mario Scheel and Dr. Thomas Buslaps and the ESRF User Office. The authors also appreciate Dr. Chang-ho Choi from the DefenceScienceand Technology Organisation, Australia, for providing the materials. This work was supported in part bythe National Science Foundation of the United States under Grant No. DMR-1160966, the European Research Council under ERC Grant Agreement No. 267464-SPDMETALS, and the Australian Research Council.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!