This work is supported by the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2013M542131) and Central South University Postdoctoral Science Foundation funded project.
The Banded Structure and Its Effects on the Transverse Elongation and Textures of Mo Bars†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1119–1126, September 2014
How to Cite
Wang, S., Chen, C., Jia, Y. and Wang, M. (2014), The Banded Structure and Its Effects on the Transverse Elongation and Textures of Mo Bars. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 1119–1126. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300505
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013M542131
- Central South University Postdoctoral Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!