This work is supported by the Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies, under contract W911NF-09-D-0001 with the Army Research Office. We thank the Kavli Nanoscience Institute at Caltech for the use of nanofabrication facilities.
Geometry-Induced Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotube Foams†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1026–1031, August 2014
How to Cite
Lattanzi, L., De Nardo, L., Raney, J. R. and Daraio, C. (2014), Geometry-Induced Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotube Foams. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 1026–1031. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300524
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!