The work was financially supported by the Foundation for Basic Research (Grant Nos. 13-03-96112 and 14-03-96009), the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in the Scientific and Technical Field (Agreement No. 0001799) and of Ministry of Education of Perm Region (Agreement No.C-26/203 of 09.12.2011).
Robust Technique Allowing the Manufacture of Superoleophobic (Omniphobic) Metallic Surfaces
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 1127–1132, September 2014
How to Cite
Starostin, A., Valtsifer, V., Strelnikov, V., Bormashenko, E., Grynyov, R., Bormashenko, Y. and Gladkikh, A. (2014), Robust Technique Allowing the Manufacture of Superoleophobic (Omniphobic) Metallic Surfaces. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 1127–1132. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300561
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 13-03-96112 14-03-96009
- Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprisesin the Scientific and Technical Field. Grant Number: 0001799
- Ministry of Education of Perm Region. Grant Number: C-26/203 of 09.12.2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!