Part of this research was carried out at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, under a contract with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and funded through the Center Innovation Fund. This work was partially supported by NASA's Exploration Systems Mission Directorate under contract no. NNH10ZTT001N, NASA's Office of Education through contract no. NNX13AB34A, and the National Science Foundation and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research through NSF Grant No. 1240417. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Online Library or from the author.
New Methods for Developing and Manufacturing Compliant Mechanisms Utilizing Bulk Metallic Glass
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 850–856, July 2014
How to Cite
Homer, E. R., Harris, M. B., Zirbel, S. A., Kolodziejska, J. A., Kozachkov, H., Trease, B. P., Borgonia, J.-P. C., Agnes, G. S., Howell, L. L. and Hofmann, D. C. (2014), New Methods for Developing and Manufacturing Compliant Mechanisms Utilizing Bulk Metallic Glass. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 850–856. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300566
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Center Innovation Fund
- NASA's Exploration Systems Mission Directorate. Grant Number: NNH10ZTT001N
- NASA's Office of Education. Grant Number: NNX13AB34A
- National Science Foundation and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research through NSF. Grant Number: 1240417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!