Tao Qian and Michael Marx acknowledge the support of this work by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), Grant No. MA 3322/3-1. I. Karaman acknowledges the support from the National Science Foundation, Grant No. DMR-08-44082, which supports the International Materials Institute for Multifunctional Materials for Energy Conversion (IIMEC) at Texas University. Finally, the authors thank Kerstin Schueler for producing the PED nickel plates.
Mechanical Properties of Nanocrystalline and Ultrafine-Grained Nickel with Bimodal Microstructure†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 1323–1339, November 2014
How to Cite
Qian, T., Karaman, I. and Marx, M. (2014), Mechanical Properties of Nanocrystalline and Ultrafine-Grained Nickel with Bimodal Microstructure. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 1323–1339. doi: 10.1002/adem.201300570
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!