The authors would like to thank Thomas Uhlemann (University of Bayreuth, CME) for his help in the preparation of this review and Daniel Decker from Clariant GmbH. We also thank Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for supporting this work within the project SiMet. RKB acknowledges partial support for this work from US Air Force Office of Scientific Research (award number FA9550-09-1-0633) and from the US Department of Energy Nuclear Energy University Program (award number 10-918).
Ceramic Fibers Based on SiC and SiCN Systems: Current Research, Development, and Commercial Status†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 621–636, June 2014
How to Cite
Flores, O., Bordia, R. K., Nestler, D., Krenkel, W. and Motz, G. (2014), Ceramic Fibers Based on SiC and SiCN Systems: Current Research, Development, and Commercial Status. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 621–636. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400069
The manuscript was amended in Early View after errors in the first version, also table 3 was slightly amended after publication.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-09-1-0633
- US Department of Energy Nuclear Energy University Program. Grant Number: 10-918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!