The authors would like to thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) for funding of this work through the Discovery Grants program. We also acknowledge the support of the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the Atlantic Innovation Fund, and other partners who fund the Facilities for Materials Characterization, managed by the Institute of Materials Research (IRM).
Biopolymer-Based Gel Casting of Ferroelectric Ceramics†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 684–698, June 2014
How to Cite
Plucknett, K. P. and Munro, C. D. (2014), Biopolymer-Based Gel Casting of Ferroelectric Ceramics. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 684–698. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400084
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Atlantic Innovation Fund
- Institute of Materials Research (IRM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!