The authors would like to thank Douglas Stauffer, Ryan Major and Oden Warren (Hysitron Inc.) for their technical support and fruitful discussions. We thank HZB for the allocation of synchrotron radiation beamline and Stephan Werner (HZB) for the support during the experiments at the HZB-TXM. The support of the Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden (cfaed) at Technische Universität Dresden is acknowledged.
A New In Situ Microscopy Approach to Study the Degradation and Failure Mechanisms of Time-Dependent Dielectric Breakdown: Set-Up and Opportunities†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 486–493, May 2014
How to Cite
, Liao, Z., Gall, M., Yeap, K. B., Sander, C., Aubel, O., Mühle, U., Gluch, J., Niese, S., Standke, Y., Rosenkranz, R., Löffler, M., Vogel, N., Beyer, A., Engelmann, H.-J., Guttmann, P., Schneider, G. and Zschech, E. (2014), A New In Situ Microscopy Approach to Study the Degradation and Failure Mechanisms of Time-Dependent Dielectric Breakdown: Set-Up and Opportunities. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 486–493. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400088
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!