This work was supported via Australian Research Council Discovery grant DP120102980 and Australian synchrotron proposal AM4180 with two beamline runs via merit and Victoria founder beamtime access. We are grateful to Professor Alan Buckley for critical reading of the manuscript. V. M. acknowledges support from the Amada Foundation (Japan). E. G. and A. R. gratefully acknowledge partial support to this work by Air Force Office of Scientific Research, USA (FA9550-12-1-0482).
Phase Transformation in Laser-Induced Micro-Explosion in Olivine (Fe,Mg)2SiO4†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 767–773, June 2014
How to Cite
Buividas, R., Gervinskas, G., Tadich, A., Cowie, B. C. C., Mizeikis, V., Vailionis, A., de Ligny, D., Gamaly, E. G., Rode, A. V. and Juodkazis, S. (2014), Phase Transformation in Laser-Induced Micro-Explosion in Olivine (Fe,Mg)2SiO4. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 767–773. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400091
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2014
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP120102980
- Australian synchrotron proposal. Grant Number: AM4180
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research, USA. Grant Number: FA9550-12-1-0482
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!