The authors thank the German Research Foundation (DFG), Clusters of Excellence “Engineering of Advanced Materials” and German Federation of Industrial Research Associations “Otto von Guericke” e.V. (AiF) for financial support.
Additive Manufacturing of Ceramic-Based Materials†
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 729–754, June 2014
How to Cite
Travitzky, N., Bonet, A., Dermeik, B., Fey, T., Filbert-Demut, I., Schlier, L., Schlordt, T. and Greil, P. (2014), Additive Manufacturing of Ceramic-Based Materials. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 729–754. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400097
This paper has been altered after initial publication in Early View. The changes were done in the grant information and figure caption 2.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Clusters of Excellence “Engineering of Advanced Materials”
- German Federation of Industrial Research Associations “Otto von Guericke” e.V. (AiF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!