Financial support for MS from the Swiss National Science Foundation under grant no. 200021-122288/1.
Colloidal Processing and Yield Stress Modeling Towards Dry Pressed Green Bodies for Transparent Polycrystalline Alumina
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 774–784, June 2014
How to Cite
Stuer, M. and Bowen, P. (2014), Colloidal Processing and Yield Stress Modeling Towards Dry Pressed Green Bodies for Transparent Polycrystalline Alumina. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 774–784. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400099
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-122288/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!