The support of the Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation (grant 11.G34.31.0051) is gratefully appreciated. The support of the San Diego State University researcher by the US Department of Energy, Materials Sciences Division, under Award No. DE-SC0008581 is gratefully acknowledged. The support of the National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University is gratefully acknowledged.
Structure of Zirconium Alloy Powder Coatings Processed by High Voltage Electric Discharge Consolidation†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 792–796, June 2014
How to Cite
Grigoryev, E. G., Yu. Lebedeva, L., Khasanov, O. L. and Olevsky, E. A. (2014), Structure of Zirconium Alloy Powder Coatings Processed by High Voltage Electric Discharge Consolidation. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 792–796. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400106
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!