This work was partially supported by the IsraeliMinistry of Defense (grant No. 4440400102). The authors like to thank Dr. D. Moghilianski for the XRD analysis and Mr. Eyal Oz for technical assistance.
Low Temperature Processing of Reaction-Bonded Boron Carbide Composites†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Special Issue: Advanced Ceramics and Coating Processing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 797–805, June 2014
How to Cite
Frage, N., Hayun, S., Dilman, H. and Dariel, M. P. (2014), Low Temperature Processing of Reaction-Bonded Boron Carbide Composites. Adv. Eng. Mater., 16: 797–805. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400108
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2014
- IsraeliMinistry of Defense. Grant Number: 4440400102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!