This work was carried out under the auspices of the CoolTiTech project, which was funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) under the LuFo IV-3 program. The financial support of the German BMWi is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also thank the following project members for their valuable work and support: Mr. K. Erdmann (mechanical testing), Mr. P. Haack (X-ray testing), Mr. R. Dinse (LBW), Mr. F. Dorn (metallography/EBSD), and Mr. L. Bieneck (cone-cup tests).
Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Laser Beam Welded Joints between Fine-Grained and Standard Ti-6Al-4V Sheets Subjected to Superplastic Forming†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 374–382, March 2015
How to Cite
Kashaev, N., Ventzke, V., Horstmann, M., Riekehr, S., Yashin, G., Stutz, L. and Beck, W. (2015), Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Laser Beam Welded Joints between Fine-Grained and Standard Ti-6Al-4V Sheets Subjected to Superplastic Forming. Adv. Eng. Mater., 17: 374–382. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400202
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!