The work was funded by grant support from the Australian Research Council (to Q. Z. C., grant number DP130101384).
Fabrication of Mechanically Tissue-Like Fibrous Poly(xylitol sebacate) Using Core/Shell Electrospinning Technique†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 324–329, March 2015
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Chen, Q.-Z. (2015), Fabrication of Mechanically Tissue-Like Fibrous Poly(xylitol sebacate) Using Core/Shell Electrospinning Technique. Adv. Eng. Mater., 17: 324–329. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400230
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP130101384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!