This work was supported by National Basic Research Programs of China (973 program, no. 2012CB932504 and 2011CB9334903), National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 21001108 and 21177128).
Enhanced Multifunctional Properties of Graphene Nanocomposites with Nacre-Like Structures†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Engineering Materials
How to Cite
Yan, L., Chang, Y.-N., Yin, W., Tian, G., Zhou, L., Hu, Z., Xing, G., Gu, Z. and Zhao, Y. (2014), Enhanced Multifunctional Properties of Graphene Nanocomposites with Nacre-Like Structures. Adv. Eng. Mater.. doi: 10.1002/adem.201400237
Supporting Information is available online from Wiley Online Library or from the author.
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!