Resonant Tunneling Processes along Conjugated Molecular Wires: A Quantum-Chemical Description
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 12, Issue 11-12, pages 787–794, December, 2002
How to Cite
Karzazi, Y., Cornil, J. and Brédas, J.-L. (2002), Resonant Tunneling Processes along Conjugated Molecular Wires: A Quantum-Chemical Description. Adv. Funct. Mater., 12: 787–794. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200290008
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!