Lasing From a Förster Transfer Fluorescent Dye Couple Dissolved in a Chiral Nematic Liquid Crystal
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 12, Issue 11-12, pages 808–810, December, 2002
How to Cite
Chambers, M., Fox, M., Grell, M. and Hill, J. (2002), Lasing From a Förster Transfer Fluorescent Dye Couple Dissolved in a Chiral Nematic Liquid Crystal. Adv. Funct. Mater., 12: 808–810. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200290010
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!