Fine-Tuning of the Chromaticity of the Emission Color of Organic–Inorganic Hybrids Co-Doped with EuIII, TbIII, and TmIII
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 12, Issue 11-12, pages 819–823, December, 2002
How to Cite
Carlos, L.D., Sá Ferreira, R.A., Rainho, J.P. and de Zea Bermudez, V. (2002), Fine-Tuning of the Chromaticity of the Emission Color of Organic–Inorganic Hybrids Co-Doped with EuIII, TbIII, and TmIII. Adv. Funct. Mater., 12: 819–823. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200290012
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!