This work was supported by a studentship from the EPSRC (Dr. Harris), research grants from the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO-V, G.0261.02), from the University of Leuven (GOA/2000/03) and from the Belgian Government (IUAP P5/3) and contract DE-AC02–98CH10886 with the U.S. Department of Energy supported by its Division of Chemical Sciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Mr Wostyn is a research assistant with the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (FWO-V).
Quadratic Optical Nonlinearities of N-Methyl and N-Aryl Pyridinium Salts†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 347–357, May, 2003
How to Cite
Coe, B.J., Harris, J.A., Asselberghs, I., Wostyn, K., Clays, K., Persoons, A., Brunschwig, B.S., Coles, S.J., Gelbrich, T., Light, M.E., Hursthouse, M.B. and Nakatani, K. (2003), Quadratic Optical Nonlinearities of N-Methyl and N-Aryl Pyridinium Salts. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 347–357. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200300026
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!