This work was supported by the Office of Nonproliferation Research and Engineering of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098 as part of a close collaboration with Sandia National Laboratory in Livermore, and, in part, by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health (GM-48364). Support of T. R. by the Austrian Science Fund is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Dr. Craig R. Tewell for his help in the determination of the UV-emission spectrum, Senol Mutlu for depositing Parylene C on chips, as well as Ticona and Bayer AG for samples of their polymers.
Surface Functionalization of Thermoplastic Polymers for the Fabrication of Microfluidic Devices by Photoinitiated Grafting†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 264–270, April, 2003
How to Cite
Rohr, T., Ogletree, D.F., Svec, F. and Fréchet, J.M.J. (2003), Surface Functionalization of Thermoplastic Polymers for the Fabrication of Microfluidic Devices by Photoinitiated Grafting. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 264–270. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304229
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!