We thank Dr. P. Davidson and Dr. Claudie Bourgaux for helpful discussions and their help in performing the SAXS experiment while at LURE; S. Grolleau for TGA and adsorption–desorption measurements; Erwan Geraud for his participation in the synthesis and the characterization of some of these materials; LURE for the award of beam-time and the Ministère de l’Education Nationale for financial support (Ph.D. fellowship for F. C.). Supplementary information is available from the author on request.
Magnetically Induced Large Mesoporous Single-Domain Monoliths Using a Mineral Liquid Crystal as a Template†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 377–381, May, 2003
How to Cite
Camerel, F., Gabriel, J.-C.P. and Batail, P. (2003), Magnetically Induced Large Mesoporous Single-Domain Monoliths Using a Mineral Liquid Crystal as a Template. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 377–381. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304274
- Issue online: 30 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!