Financial support of a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas of “Dynamic Control of Strongly Correlated Soft Materials” (No. 413/13031009) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged. One of the authors (N. M.) is thankful for financial support of the Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists.
Fast and High-Contrast Electro-optical Switching of Liquid-Crystalline Physical Gels: Formation of Oriented Microphase-Separated Structures†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 313–317, April, 2003
How to Cite
Mizoshita, N., Hanabusa, K. and Kato, T. (2003), Fast and High-Contrast Electro-optical Switching of Liquid-Crystalline Physical Gels: Formation of Oriented Microphase-Separated Structures. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 313–317. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304275
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!