This work was partially supported by the Mitsubishi Chemical Center for Advanced Materials at UCSB and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research through the MURI Center (“Polymeric Smart Skins”), Charles Lee, Program Officer. Synthesis of the CF3OXD and related tetrahedrally coordinated molecules was supported by a grant to G. Bazan from DuPont Displays. The XPS results were obtained by using the MRL (Material Research Laboratory at UCSB) Central Facilities supported by the National Science Foundation under DMR 96-32716. We thank Prof. W. R. Salaneck of Linköping University (Sweden) for important comments. X. Gong is grateful to Dr. Gang Yu of Dupont Display for valuable discussions. Dr. Tom Mates (UCSB-MRL) and Dr. Jiang Wang (Dupont Displays) are gratefully acknowledged for assistance in various aspects of the experimental work and for valuable discussion.
Stabilized Blue Emission from Polyfluorene-Based Light-Emitting Diodes: Elimination of Fluorenone Defects†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 325–330, April, 2003
How to Cite
Gong, X., Iyer, P.K., Moses, D., Bazan, G.C., Heeger, A.J. and Xiao, S.S. (2003), Stabilized Blue Emission from Polyfluorene-Based Light-Emitting Diodes: Elimination of Fluorenone Defects. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 325–330. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304279
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!