This work was supported by an INTAS Grant (Project 00-0651), the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Projects 02-02-17063, 02-02-99302 and 00-03-22000 CNRS), the state contract of Minpromnauka No. 40.020.1.1.1166, DGI-Spain (Project BFM2000-1312-C02-01) and Generalitat de Catalunya (Project 2001 SGR 333). We thank Dr. V. N. Laukhin for stimulating discussions and communication of unpublished results.
Molecular Metals Based on BEDT-TTF Radical Cation Salts with Magnetic Metal Oxalates as Counterions: β″-(BEDT-TTF)4A[M(C2O4)3]·DMF (A = NH4+, K+; M = CrIII, FeIII)†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 403–411, May, 2003
How to Cite
Prokhorova, T.G., Khasanov, S.S., Zorina, L.V., Buravov, L.I., Tkacheva, V.A., Baskakov, A.A., Morgunov, R.B., Gener, M., Canadell, E., Shibaeva, R.P. and Yagubskii, E.B. (2003), Molecular Metals Based on BEDT-TTF Radical Cation Salts with Magnetic Metal Oxalates as Counterions: β″-(BEDT-TTF)4A[M(C2O4)3]·DMF (A = NH4+, K+; M = CrIII, FeIII). Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 403–411. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304283
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!