We gratefully acknowledge funding from the Nanotechnology Program of CNR (Italy) and the Italian Scientific and Technological Research Ministry through MIUR 2001 Project. Special thanks also to F. Stellacci for providing the voltammetric measurements.
Poly(dithienylethene-alt-1,4-divinylenephenylene)s: Increasing the Molecular Weights in Diarylethene Photochromic Polymers†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1129–1133, November, 2004
How to Cite
Bertarelli, C., Bianco, A., Boffa, V., Mirenda, M., Gallazzi, M. C. and Zerbi, G. (2004), Poly(dithienylethene-alt-1,4-divinylenephenylene)s: Increasing the Molecular Weights in Diarylethene Photochromic Polymers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 1129–1133. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304295
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!