We gratefully acknowledge the Chinese Natural Science Foundation and the 973 Projects of China for financial support. S. H. Yu is grateful for the special funding support from the Century Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Metastable Hexagonal In2O3 Nanofibers Templated from InOOH Nanofibers under Ambient Pressure†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 497–501, June, 2003
How to Cite
Yu, D., Yu, S.-H., Zhang, S., Zuo, J., Wang, D. and Qian, Y.T. (2003), Metastable Hexagonal In2O3 Nanofibers Templated from InOOH Nanofibers under Ambient Pressure. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 497–501. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304303
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!