This work is supported by the NSFC (20233030 and 20273016), Shanghai Science Committee (0249nm028), and the Doctoral Fund of Education Ministry. The assistance of Dr. H. Y. Zhu (The University of Sydney) with improving the English in the paper is gratefully acknowledged.
Conversion of Fly Ash Cenosphere to Hollow Microspheres with Zeolite/Mullite Composite Shells†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 563–567, July, 2003
How to Cite
Wang, D.J., Zhang, Y.H., Dong, A.G., Tang, Y., Wang, Y.J., Xia, J.C. and Ren, N. (2003), Conversion of Fly Ash Cenosphere to Hollow Microspheres with Zeolite/Mullite Composite Shells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 563–567. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304312
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!