The authors are grateful to Tim Smith, Renishaw spectroscopy products division, England, for his assistance in measuring the UV Raman spectrum of our sample. This work was supported in part by the Gerhard M. J. Schmidt Minerva Center for Supramolecular Architecture.
Laser-Induced Direct Lithography for Patterning of Carbon with sp3 and sp2 Hybridization†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 412–417, May, 2003
How to Cite
Zbaida, D., Popovitz-Biro, R., Lachish-Zalait, A., Klein, E., Wachtel, E., Prior, Y. and Elbaum, M. (2003), Laser-Induced Direct Lithography for Patterning of Carbon with sp3 and sp2 Hybridization. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 412–417. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304318
- Issue online: 30 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!