A Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Postdoctoral Fellowship for M. A. is gratefully acknowledged. This work was supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)'s Nanotechnology Materials Program—Nanotechnology Particle Project based on funds provided by the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI), Japan. Thanks to Toray Research Center Inc., Japan, for TEM and luminescence measurements. We thank to Takanori Nakayu for assistantship and Dr. I. Wuled Lenggoro (Hiroshima University) for valuable discussions. We also thank Mr. Takeshi Watanabe (TRC Inc.) for luminescence lifetime measurements.
Generating Blue and Red Luminescence from ZnO/Poly(ethylene glycol) Nanocomposites Prepared Using an In-Situ Method†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 800–804, October, 2003
How to Cite
Abdullah, M., Morimoto, T. and Okuyama, K. (2003), Generating Blue and Red Luminescence from ZnO/Poly(ethylene glycol) Nanocomposites Prepared Using an In-Situ Method. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 800–804. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304330
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!