The authors gratefully acknowledge the U.S. Department of Energy (BES and BATT) for its support of this work. This work has also been funded, in part, by the NCSU Hoechst-Kenan program and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research through the U.S. DoD National Defense Science and Engineering Fellowship Program.
Nanocomposite Electrolytes with Fumed Silica and Hectorite Clay Networks: Passive versus Active Fillers†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 710–717, September, 2003
How to Cite
Walls, H.J., Riley, M.W., Singhal, R.R., Spontak, R.J., Fedkiw, P.S. and Khan, S.A. (2003), Nanocomposite Electrolytes with Fumed Silica and Hectorite Clay Networks: Passive versus Active Fillers. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 710–717. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304333
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!