The authors wish to express their gratitude to Ms. P. Räder and Ms. E. Muth of the Max-Planck-Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz for their help in carrying out the DSC and TGA measurements. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Priority Program “Molecular Magnetism”), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Materialwissenschaftliches Forschungszentrum of the University of Mainz and the Australian Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
Anomalous Spin Transition Observed in Bis(2,6-bis(pyrazol-3-yl)pyridine)iron(II) Thiocyanate Dihydrate†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 877–882, November, 2003
How to Cite
Bhattacharjee, A., Ksenofontov, V., Sugiyarto, K.H., Goodwin, H.A. and Gütlich, P. (2003), Anomalous Spin Transition Observed in Bis(2,6-bis(pyrazol-3-yl)pyridine)iron(II) Thiocyanate Dihydrate. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 877–882. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304356
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!