JRR gratefully acknowledges funding from the AFOSR (F49620–00–1–0047) and the ARO/MURI program (DAAD19–99–1–0316). LG acknowledges the Institute for the promotion of innovation by Sciences and Technology in Flanders (IWT) and Agfa-Gevaert N.V. (Mortsel, Belgium).
Perfluoroalkanoate-Substituted PEDOT for Electrochromic Device Applications†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 541–547, July, 2003
How to Cite
Schwendeman, I., Gaupp, C.L., Hancock, J.M., Groenendaal, L. and Reynolds, J.R. (2003), Perfluoroalkanoate-Substituted PEDOT for Electrochromic Device Applications. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 541–547. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304372
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!