We thank Rona Pitschke for technical assistance with electron microscopy. Critical reading of the manuscript by G. Ozin is gratefully acknowledged. We are specially grateful for the “square-table” discussions with Erich C. The Max-Planck Society is acknowledged for financial support.
Silica Nanocasting of Simple Cellulose Derivatives: Towards Chiral Pore Systems with Long-Range Order and Chiral Optical Coatings†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 763–766, October, 2003
How to Cite
Thomas, A. and Antonietti, M. (2003), Silica Nanocasting of Simple Cellulose Derivatives: Towards Chiral Pore Systems with Long-Range Order and Chiral Optical Coatings. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 763–766. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304383
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!