The Petroleum Research Fund administered by the American Chemical Society is thanked for funding. NSERC and the Ontario Premiere's Research Excellence Program is also thanked for financial support. R. W. Schurko thanks NSERC for research funding in the form of an operating grant, and the Canadian Foundation for Innovation, Ontario Innovation Trust and University of Windsor for funding the solid-state NMR laboratory at the University of Windsor. M. J. Willans thanks the Center for Catalysis and Material Research (CCMR) at the University of Windsor for a summer research scholarship.
Structural and Spectroscopic Studies on Mesoporous Tantalum Oxide–Sodium Fulleride Composites with Conducting Fulleride Columns in the Pores†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 671–681, September, 2003
How to Cite
Skadtchenko, B.O., Trudeau, M., Schurko, R.W., Willans, M.J. and Antonelli, D. (2003), Structural and Spectroscopic Studies on Mesoporous Tantalum Oxide–Sodium Fulleride Composites with Conducting Fulleride Columns in the Pores. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 671–681. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304392
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!