This work was financially supported by the European Commission (Project HPRN-CT-2000–00127) and by the Bundesministerum für Bildung und Forschung (German Ministry for Education and Research, BMBF) (Project 01SF0026). Many thanks go to the following persons for their contribution in various discussions and technical assistance: E. L. Frankevich, E. von Hauff, D. Chirvase, M. Pientka, A. Geisler, and H. Koch (University of Oldenburg).
Effect of Temperature and Illumination on the Electrical Characteristics of Polymer–Fullerene Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January, 2004
How to Cite
Riedel, I., Parisi, J., Dyakonov, V., Lutsen, L., Vanderzande, D. and Hummelen, J. C. (2004), Effect of Temperature and Illumination on the Electrical Characteristics of Polymer–Fullerene Bulk-Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 38–44. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304399
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!