The Max Planck Society is acknowledged for financial support. DGS acknowledges the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) for a one-year research scholarship (No. A/01/10817). We gratefully acknowledge Markus Antonietti for support and helpful discussions, and Rona Pitschke for ultramicrotoming the samples and transmission electron microscopy analysis. We thank Degussa Hüls for supplying the P25 titania sample.
Inorganic Macroporous Films from Preformed Nanoparticles and Membrane Templates: Synthesis and Investigation of Photocatalytic and Photoelectrochemical Properties†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 789–794, October, 2003
How to Cite
Shchukin, D.G. and Caruso, R.A. (2003), Inorganic Macroporous Films from Preformed Nanoparticles and Membrane Templates: Synthesis and Investigation of Photocatalytic and Photoelectrochemical Properties. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 789–794. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304415
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!