This work has been supported by the Autonomous Government of Madrid under Project CAM 07 N/0086/2002.
Multilayer Microwires: Tailoring Magnetic Behavior by Sputtering and Electroplating †
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 266–268, March, 2004
How to Cite
Pirota, K., Hernández-Vélez, M., Navas, D., Zhukov, A. and Vázquez, M. (2004), Multilayer Microwires: Tailoring Magnetic Behavior by Sputtering and Electroplating . Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 266–268. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304432
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!