We thank P. Bellon for his helpful discussions of high-energy ball milling. This material is based upon work supported by the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the NSF under Award No. DMR-0117792, the NSF-REU program under Award No. DMR-9733582, and U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences under Award No. DEFG02–91ER45439, through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Bismuth–Ceramic Nanocomposites with Unusual Thermal Stability via High-Energy Ball Milling†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 795–799, October, 2003
How to Cite
Meitl, M.A., Dellinger, T.M. and Braun, P.V. (2003), Bismuth–Ceramic Nanocomposites with Unusual Thermal Stability via High-Energy Ball Milling. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 795–799. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304433
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!