This work was supported by DOD/DARPA/DMEA under Award No. DMEA90-02-2-0216. Carbon Solutions, Inc. acknowledges support under a DARPA SB1R Phase I award.
Synthesis and Properties of a Water-Soluble Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube–Poly(m-aminobenzene sulfonic acid) Graft Copolymer†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 71–76, January, 2004
How to Cite
Zhao, B., Hu, H. and Haddon, R. C. (2004), Synthesis and Properties of a Water-Soluble Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube–Poly(m-aminobenzene sulfonic acid) Graft Copolymer. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 71–76. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304440
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!