National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50133010, and 29974037) supported this project.
Self-Assembly of Polyaniline—From Nanotubes to Hollow Microspheres†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 815–820, October, 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, L. and Wan, M. (2003), Self-Assembly of Polyaniline—From Nanotubes to Hollow Microspheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 815–820. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304458
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!