This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under grants no. 90 206 025 and 20 128 004. We thank Prof. Meixiang Wan and Prof. Deyan Shen for discussing the conductivity and FTIR results.
Polyaniline–Silica Composite Conductive Capsules and Hollow Spheres†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 949–954, December, 2003
How to Cite
Niu, Z., Yang, Z., Hu, Z., Lu, Y. and Han, C.C. (2003), Polyaniline–Silica Composite Conductive Capsules and Hollow Spheres. Adv. Funct. Mater., 13: 949–954. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304460
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!