We are grateful to the following co-workers at the University of Leeds: Howard Daniels for assistance with TEM, Adrian Hick (Department of Biology) and Dr. Jeff Keen (Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) for providing access to TEM and HPLC facilities. We also thank Dr. Irena Nyrkova (University of Moscow, Department of Physics) for the schematic picture of a fibril. AA gratefully acknowledges the support of the Royal Society through a University Research Fellowship. ARB is grateful to the University of Leeds for a University Research Fellowship.
Designed Self-Assembled β-Sheet Peptide Fibrils as Templates for Silica Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Advanced Functional Materials
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January, 2004
How to Cite
Meegan, J. E., Aggeli, A., Boden, N., Brydson, R., Brown, A. P., Carrick, L., Brough, A. R., Hussain, A. and Ansell, R. J. (2004), Designed Self-Assembled β-Sheet Peptide Fibrils as Templates for Silica Nanotubes. Adv. Funct. Mater., 14: 31–37. doi: 10.1002/adfm.200304477
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!